This event is now over
CRX Sports in association with BSA present the 8th Aug 2010 Reaxion Ride
We're riding from Thiruvanmayur to Mahabalipuram with a 5-star Breakfast at Radisson (GRT) Temple Bay!
Here are the details:
Details of the Ride
Date of event: 8th August 2010 (Sunday)
Time : 4.30 am
Starting point: Thiruvanmiyur bus stand road
Route: Thiruvanmiyur to Radisson (GRT) Temple Bay ( mahabalipuram )
- Cycles and helmets will be provided by the company .
- Checkpoints : Pit Stop , ECR dhaba , Scenic Beachway
- Refreshments will be provided at the checkpoints . The cyclists will be accompanied by an ambulance, safety car and company officials for assistance .
- Breakfast will be provided at Radisson (GRT) Temple Bay
- A chartered bus will take the cyclists back to the starting point .
As Always -
Personalized timings with split times for the top 10 riders.
We're introducing a cap on the number of riders, so hurry up! Registrations on a first-come first-served basis.
The most suitable clothing for the ride is shorts with a bright colored T-Shirt
Sports shoes are a must.
Hydration therapy that includes water, electral or fruit juices must be followed from upto 48 hrs before the ride
Details of payment: Rs.750/- - If you don't have a bike
Rs.600/- - If you have your own bike!!
Registrations will close at 8 P.M on Saturday, 7th August,2010.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATIONS
Whether you choose to pay online or offline all registrations must be done via http://crx.doattend.com/
BSA Go Adyar
29/2 MG Rd,
BSA Go Mylapore
Sullivan garden road,
opp. Vivekananda College,
Contact Person: Sam – 9840967329
BSA Go T-Nagar
Old No. 48, New No 30,
Venkata Narayana Road
Chennai – 600 017
2nd Floor Express Avenue Mall
Ph: 044 - 28464010
BSA Go Kodambakkam
Contact Person: Suresh – 9840126666
August 08, 2010
10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Thiruvanmayur Bus Stand Rd